Che’s work has been showcased in over 100 exhibitions worldwide. His passion for making art that is accessible to diverse communities has lead him to showing works on city streets to billboards & storefronts, museums & galleries, and cafes & clubs in Toronto, Kingston, New York, Tokyo and Bombay. His work has been presented alongside the likes of Jamel Shabazz, Brother Ernie Paniccioli, Dubelyoo, Peter Schillings, and many more cultural artists and ambassadors of our time.
- Bob Marley Museum, Kingston Jamaica
- Nia Centre, Toronto Canada
- CONTACT Festival 2014 Featured Exhibit, 40 YEARS. AN EXHIBITION OF HIP HOP PORTRAITS, Gladstone Hotel. Featuring photographs by Jamel Shabazz, Ernie Paniccioli, Jonathan Mannion, Nabil Elderkin, Che Kothari, Matt Barnes, Steve Carty, among others. Curated by Che Kothari & Clay Rochemont
- Sacred Seven, Group Show, 918 Bathurst, Toronto
- Words, Beats & Life Solo Exhibition, Washington DC
- RASTA, Group Show, The Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto ON
- RASTA, One Love, Group Show, ING Direct, Toronto ON
- Da Kink In My Hair Art Exhibition, Group Show, Enwave Theatre, Toronto
- All Art Everything, Group Show, Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto
- Inside Out Toronto, Outdoor Street Exhibition
- Redseven, Group Exhibition, Toronto
- Toronto Urban Film Festival, 2 featured works, TTC screens GTA wide, Toronto
- Bombay Electric, Bombay India
- Made You Look, Group Show, 99 Sudbury
- 3 Generations of Urban Portraiture, CONTACT Festival w/ Steve Carty & Jamel Shabazz, Toronto
- Nuit Blanche, Window to Waterever, Art Gallery of Ontario/li>
- CONTACT Festival Preview Show, Burroughs Gallery, Toronto
- SNAP! ’09, The National Ballet School, Toronto
- US vs Them, Well & Good Gallery, Toronto
- TIFF exhibition, C5 Lounge at The Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto
- Heineken Presents Bon Fiyah, Reign, Toronto
- Positivity, Corridor Gallery, New York
- Luminato Festival, Streetscape, Outdoor Photography Installation, Regent Park Toronto
- Chinadoll, JDilla Tribute, Toronto
- RISE, Sketch Fundraiser, Burroughes Gallery, Toronto
- Foundation, Whippersnapper Gallery, Toronto
- IGNITE, Youth Arts Expo, Gladstone Hotel, Toronto
- CONTACT Festival, Well & Good Gallery, Toronto
- Good People, Now Lounge, Toronto
- 20/20 Vision. M-ONE-11, Toronto
- Good People, Now Lounge, Toronto
- Kick up your heels – Harbourfront Centre, Toronto
- Culture Shock. Harbourfront Centre. Toronto ON.
- All Bgirl Series 2 – El Mocambo, Toronto
- DANCEMUTHAFUCKADANCE – XPACE, Toronto
- Fresh Jive Art Show – Loop Clothing, Kitchener
- Toronto Outdoor Art Show – Nathan Phillips Square
- Heroʼs & Iconʼs.4 artist show. Base Gallery, Toronto
- Maximum Exposure 2005 – 121 Bond Street. Toronto
- Flaunt it! Group shot at the Yorkdale Centre, Toronto
- Group Show – Whippersnapper Gallery, Toronto
- Earwaks.com Anniversary Show – Stralight, Waterloo
- Works from Portfolio Seven Publication – 121 Bond Street, TO
- Solo Show – Exhbition of over 30 works – El Mocambo – Toronto
- Aritzia Store Front window Display – Queen West, Toronto
- El Mocambo Nightclub – 2nd Floor. Stills display.
- Group Show – Om Summer Solstice Festival – Ontario
- Group Show Unite! – El Mocambo –Toronto
- Presidents Exhibition – Best Of Maximum Exposure Show
- El Mocambo Nightclub – 2nd Floor. Stills + video installation.
- Maximum Exposure 2004 – 121 Bond Street. Toronto
- Group Exhibition at 80 Spadina – Toronto
- Solo Exhibition at Berkley Street Café – Toronto
- Solo Exhibition at Ebar – Guelph, ON
- Group Exhibition at Design Exchange – Toronto
- Red – Bluffs Gallery (Scarborough) Juried Show (Contact 2003)
- Maximum Exposure 2003 – 121 Bond Street, Toronto
- Unamas Nightclub. Stills display and video projection
- Element NightClub. Stills display and video projection. Weekly.
- Rockwood Art Gallery. Stills Display.
- B-sides Nightclub. Stills display and video projection.
- Pokeypalloza Festival. Stills display.
- Bohemian Ethic 2002, A Day of Fresh Art. Stills Display.
- Ebar Nightclub. Stills Display. Event photography.
- OM Summer Solstice Festival. Stills display.
- Alive – Bluffs Gallery (Scarborough) Juried Show (Contact 2002)
- Maximum Exposure – 121 Bond Street. Toronto.
- Café Aquarius Restaurant. Stills Display.
- Power. Art-in-Guelph Gallery. Juried Show